We represent lawyers and their clients in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, legal malpractice matters, and other lawyering-law cases:
- Ethics Advice: Navigating lawyers through ethical mindfields.
- Lawyer Discipline: Advocating for lawyers in disciplinary proceedings.
- Legal Malpractice: Prosecuting malpractice claims for clients of negligent lawyers.
- Expert Consultation: Providing expert testimony in legal proceedings.
- Disqualification: Prosecuting and defending motions to disqualify lawyers.
- Legal Fee Disputes: Negotiating and litigating fee disputes involving clients or co-counsel.
- Judicial Ethics: Handling judicial discipline and recusal matters.
- Bar Admissions: Helping bar applicants resolve character and fitness issues.
We have successfully handled hundreds of lawyer-related civil and criminal matters, as well as and professional disciplinary proceedings in the Louisiana Supreme Court, the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, and the Louisiana Judiciary Commission. We can help you.
Dane S. Ciolino and Clare S. Roubion are experienced legal ethics advocates, advisors, and consultants.
Mr. Ciolino is a law professor and lawyer in New Orleans. He is a graduate of Tulane Law School where he served as Editor in Chief of the Tulane Law Review. He has taught and practiced legal ethics for nearly 30 years.
Ms. Roubion is a lawyer in Lafayette. She is a graduate of LSU Law Center where she served on the Louisiana Law Review. She worked as a research lawyer for the federal public defender’s office before joining the firm.
Dane S. Ciolino
Mobile: (504) 975-3263
Bio: Dane S. Ciolino Bio
Clare S. Roubion
Mobile: (337) 258-0101
The firm’s blog is here: Louisiana Legal Ethics Blog.